Sunday 20 December 2015

I'm Back!... From Outer Space

Hi!

So it's been a while... Over 7 months in fact. Wow. And whilst I was gone I've had a series of potentially life changing revelations. One of which is the realisation that over the past few months I've forgotten how to enjoy the things that I love. 

For those of you who don't know me very well (or at all), saying that I've "forgotten how to enjoy the things I love" probably sounds a bit extreme. Maybe it sounds a lot worse than it is. But for now I'll just say that in response to falling into mental illness my hobbies, education and social life have suffered a great deal. So I've decided to take a step back and slowly begin to embrace those things again. And so my blog has awoken!

Seeing as it's almost new year, I had planned on one of my resolutions being to keep and regularly update a blog which I can be proud of. But I see no harm in starting early! 

So I hope you'll join me in my quest to regain my love of life and writing about it!

-Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment